According to the manufacturers, Phen375 can suppress your appetite, improve your body’s fat burning abilities, help you “lose weight faster & easier than ever before”, and attain a nice set of 6-pack abs.
Advertised benefits include:
- Lose 2 to 5 pounds each week
- Provides maximum appetite suppression
- Supercharges your metabolism to burn fat
What is Phen375 and how does it Work
Phen375 is a diet tablet designed to assist weight loss by providing a combination of appetite suppression and fat burning.
Appetite suppressants dull the desire for food and enable the user to lower their calorie intake throughout the day. Most men need about 2,500 calories per day just to maintain their normal weight.
If Phen375 provides an amount of appetite suppression that is sufficient to cause the calorie intake to fall below 2,500 the body will be forced to seek calories elsewhere and fat burning will be initiated.
If the fat burning power of Phen375 is as good as the manufacturers claim, body fat will be utilised in increased amounts and the weight loss results will be amplified.
It all sounds very good in theory, but quality results require quality ingredients. Are the ingredients used in Phen375 likely to provide the kind of results promised? Let’s take a look at that now.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
- Calcium Carbonate: Although calcium carbonate is generally associated with stomach tonics, it is a much underrated ingredient that has also shown a lot of potential as an appetite suppressant.
- Chromium Pikolinate: Chromium is a fat burning ingredient with a longstanding reputation for delivering results. The ingredient first became popular in the 1950s and continues to be a very popular diet pill inclusion to this day.
- L-Carnitine: An amino acid that helps the body to draw fatty acids into the cell mitochondria and triggers a natural energy boost from stored fat.
- Citrus Aurantium: A species of citrus fruit. The active ingredient in citrus aurantium (synephrine) assists weight loss by providing appetite suppression, boosting the metabolism, and encouraging the breakdown of fat cells.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Apart from being an excellent pick-me-up, caffeine is an appetite suppressant, metabolism booster, and fat burner.
- Cayenne (Capsicum): The capsaicin alkaloids in cayenne pepper trigger a slight increase in body temperature and create an environment that is favourable to the thermogenic fat burning process.
- Dendrobium Nobile: An orchid extract with a growing reputation as a fat burner. It can also improve focus and concentration and, for this reason, it is a common inclusion in bodybuilding supplements.
- Coleus Forskolii Root: A plant extract that can increase cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate) activity and improve muscle protein synthesis. Coleus forskolii is also a testosterone booster, and a fat burner. Its versatility has made it a popular addition to supplements of all types.
Customer feedback is excellent.
Some sample comments read:
Any Side Effects With Phen375
No side effects have been reported, but men who have existing health problems or are taking medication(s) are advised to check with their GP before using any form of dietary supplement or embarking on a health and fitness training regimen.
What Is The Phen375 Guarantee
Phen375 is sold with a “100% Satisfaction Guarantee”
The Bottom Line
The Phen375 formulation contains a number of good ingredients that should be more than capable of providing the promised results.
However, customer feedback is generally the best indication of blend potential and, in this case, the vast amount of positive feedback available suggests Phen375 may be one of the most powerful weight loss supplements available at this time.
A guarantee is provided and customer services are easy to contact via email or telephone. We’d love to nit-pick, but in this case we cannot find anything to nit-pick about, so Phen375 gets full marks all the way.
Where To Buy Phen375
Phen375 is only available from the Phen375 website. A single bottle of tablets costs $69.95 (£44) plus shipping.
Bulk buy savings are available, with the best deal going to customers who order 4 bottles as they will get an additional bottle free of charge – this equates to just £27 per bottle
Customers are also given access to online diet plans and training videos.