Mymi Wonder Patch is a weight loss aid you stick to your belly. Diet patches of this nature are gradually becoming more popular because they deliver the ingredients straight to the bloodstream.
Diet pills and other similar weight loss aids have to be digested and the digestive enzymes can rob the ingredients of much of their power.
Some of the best diet patches are known to be very good, but they are few and far between. Mymi Wonder Patch appears to be made somewhere in Korea, or some other Asian country.
Weight loss products that are made in Asia often lack the high quality standards of those made in the western world and, just to make matters even more confusing, there appears to be a lot of fake versions on the market, so buying Mymi Wonder Patch could be a risky business.
- Reduces abdominal fat
- Achieve your goals in a short time
- Powered by herbs and plant extracts
- Patch will burn fat and reduce your weight
- Shapes your body to make you look more beautiful and proportional
What is Mymi Wonder Patch and How Does it Work?
The idea with diet patches is pretty simple. You affix them to your body and the ingredients are absorbed through the skin and into the blood.
They then boost the metabolism and improve fat burning abilities in a similar manner to diet pills. Some of the best diet patches are believed to more than 90% more potent than diet supplements, but there is no proof to support any of the claims made for Mymi Wonder Patch.
It’s hard to be certain what the patches are likely to contain because there are so many fake products available, but, are far as we can ascertain, the key active ingredients are:
- Sophoricoside: A Japanese tree extract that is touted to be a fat burner, but there is no proof that it works.
- Capsaicin: A chili pepper extract with a proven fat burning ability.
- Caffeine: A stimulant that is good for providing extra energy and clearing the mind. Research shows caffeine is also a fat burner.
- Catechins: Presumably, this is green tea catechins. If it is, it’s presence should provide the proven fat burning abilities of green tea.
- Far Infrared and Negative Ion: We’d never heard of this ingredient, but we found a mattress that appears to utilize something called far infrared and negative iron technology.
A few average customer reviews read:
Where To Buy Mymi Wonder Patch
It’s possible to buy Mymi Wonder Patch, at wholesale prices, via Alibaba.com and pay $1 (€1) per box. Lots of people are doing this and then selling the patches via eBay and Amazon.
Several manufacturers appear to have the product listed on Alibaba, so it is highly likely that many or all of the patches are fake. We found what appears to be the official website, but there is no way of knowing if it’s the real deal, and the price is nearly $25 (€25) per box (contains 5 patches).
A money back guarantee is promised, but don’t hold your breath. The duration is not specified, and the returns policy suggests it will be very hard for customers to get a refund.
Side Effects & Health Issues
Some customers say the patches caused blisters on their skin. Bearing in mind the fact there appears to be a lot of fake products doing the rounds, it would be wise for all potential users to show the product to their doctor and only use it the doctor says it is safe to do so.
The Bottom Line
Although diet patches deliver ingredients to the body more efficiently than diet pills, it’s hard to say if this one will work. It has a few proven ingredients, but there is no way to ascertain if it contains enough, and the fact that the market is saturated with counterfeit products only goes to make matters worse. The simple truth of the matter is, Mymi Wonder Patch is not a patch on some of the other options available.