Lexatrim 2 is an “advanced thermogenic weight loss aid” produced in America by Natural Research Innovation. Very little is known about the company because they do not appear to have an online presence and rely on eVitamins to handle all product marketing and sales.
The eVitamins sales page is surprisingly lacking in formation about how the product is supposed to work. It simply states the tablets contain a blend of herbs, vitamins, and nutrients that can help speed up the metabolism, and boost energy levels, while also suppressing the appetite. The health warning is about three times longer than the sales pitch and the list of ingredients is also unusually lengthy.
Lexatrim 2 Benefits
- Advanced thermogenic weight loss
- May help you power through to your weight loss goals
Each Lexatrim 2 tablet contains:
- Vitamin B-6 (25 mg): A water-soluble vitamin that is often added to diet supplements because it supports healthy metabolic function and helps the body extract energy from food.
- Iodine [from kelp] (150 mcg): Iodine is becoming increasingly popular with diet pill manufacturers because iodine deficiency can interfere with the normal function of the thyroid gland and cause it to secrete less hormones. “T” hormones are necessary for an efficient metabolism, so it is easy to understand the reasoning here, but the extra iodine will be surplus to requirements for anyone whose diet already provides a sufficient amount.
- Chromium (100 mcg): An ingredient that is often used as a fat burner, but several studies show its abilities in this regard are little better than those of a placebo. However, chromium is not without value as a diet pill ingredient because it can help control insulin and blood sugar levels.
- Theobromine (100 mg): A stimulant that is naturally-occurring in cocoa beans and certain other plants. Supplementation with theobromine can result in elevated energy levels. It is also a vasodilator that can help ensure the muscles, brain and other important organs, receive an ample amount of oxygen and nutrients.
- Yerba Mate Extract (50 mg): An ingredient sourced from the leaves of a plant called Ilex paraguariensis. In many South American countries the leaves are used to brew a beverage called mate, which is sometimes referred to as “the drink of the gods”. Yerba mate has the ability to provide enhanced mental clarity and focus, but is probably included here due to its energy-boosting abilities.
- Garcinia Cambogia (125 mg): An ingredient that is taken from the rind of a tropical fruit. Garcinia cambogia is rich in hydroxycitric acid (HCA) and has a good reputation for providing powerful appetite suppression. HCA also appears to be able to interfere with the body’s ability to create fresh fat cells, a fact that was demonstrated quite convincingly by the weight loss expert Doctor Oz during one of his American TV shows.
- Gymnema Sylvestre (50 mg): A number of studies suggest this herb may be able to encourage healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Its value as a weight loss provider requires further study, but some of the existing study results suggest it is not lacking in potential.
- Banaba (25 mg): A plant-derived ingredient that may have the potential to lower blood sugar levels and control cravings for sweet food.
- Calcium Pyruvate (50 mg): A calcium providing ingredient. Some studies suggest calcium may be efficient for reducing fat mass, but dairy sources such as milk and yoghurt are generally considered to be superior to calcium-providing supplements.
- Grapefruit Powder (25 mg): An ingredient that provides narangin—a compound that can enhance the benefits provided by caffeine and also appears to have the potential to enhance lipid fat metabolism.
- Buchu Leaves (25 mg): Although buchu extracts are often used to combat urinary infections, the ingredient is not generally associated with weight loss.
That’s a lot of ingredients to cram into a tablet and nine more are housed in a proprietary blend.
- Lexatrim Proprietary Blend (610 mg): White Willow Bark, Green Tea, Uva Ursi, Cayenne Pepper, Juniper Berries, Guarana, Chitosan, Coleus Forskohlii, Apple Cider Vinegar
Green tea, cayenne, guarana, and chitosan stand out as being the most useful inclusions. Green tea is renowned for its prowess as a natural fat burner, and cayenne has similar abilities. Guarana is a caffeine provider and chitosan binds dietary fats. However, if these good ingredients are overly diluted by the other blend constituents the benefits offered may be quite poor.
Lexatrim 2 Customer Feedback
The eVitamins website contains several customer reviews, including one from someone who claims the tablets left him feeling burned out. The rest of the reviews are more positive and one user states they lost 16 pounds in 2 months. However, in order to do so they had severely exceeded the recommend dose and, not surprisingly, experienced a racing heartbeat.
Side Effects & Health Issues
Lexatrim 2 is not suitable for people who are under 18 years of age or taking medication. It is also unsuitable for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. People who have existing health issues are advised to seek medical advice before commencing supplementation. Use should be discontinued if side effects become an issue.
Lexatrim 2 does not appear to be backed by a money back guarantee.
Where To Buy Lexatrim2
At the time of this review Lexatrim 2 appeared to be exclusive to the eVitamins online store.
What Are The Recommended Diet Pills
We review and rate hundreds of diet pills and weight loss products and display them in order of effectiveness.
Currently there are several diet products worthy of consideration based on not just our opinion but that of customers that have bought and used them