Leanbean is a diet pill designed to help women get say goodbye to their cellulite and rid their bodies of unwanted fat. The name of the company that brought the product to market is also called Leanbean.
As is normally the case with diet pills intended for women, there’s a lot of pink in use on the bottle and on the manufacturer’s website.
Pink may be the colour that’s traditionally associated with the female of the species, but it takes more than a “pink for a girl” attitude to create a good diet pill for women.
We’ve been getting a lot of requests to review this particular product, and have to admit to being rather curious about it ourselves, so we decided to take a closer look at Leanbean and see if it’s really likely to “harness the power of nature” and help women to burn their fat.
- Burn body fat like professional fitness models
- Overcome problem areas of fat and finally achieve your fitness goals
- Simple to use (just take four capsules per day)
- 100% Safe & natural ingredients
- Enjoy a flatter, firmer tummy
- Tone your arms and legs and get a pert and peachy butt
- No more unsightly fat or cellulite
- Boosts energy and confidence
- Provides an overall sense of wellbeing
What Is Leanbean and How Does It Work?
Leanbean is marketed as a fat burner, but this is selling the product short because it also contains ingredients that can help prevent sugar cravings and control the appetite.
As with most fat burning diet pills, Leanbean contains ingredients that have been chosen for their metabolism boosting abilities. When the metabolism becomes faster it burns more calories and this can bring on a calorie shortage that forces the body to begin burning fat. Some of the ingredients used in Leanbean also have thermogenic capabilities that will cause the body to start losing additional calories in the form of heat.
It’s strange that Leanbean have not placed any focus on their product’s ability to suppress the appetite because overcoming hunger pangs is one of the biggest hurdles dieters have to face.
It’s also one of the main reasons dieters throw in the towel. Diet pills that suppress the appetite make it easier for people to be satisfied with less food and help them commit to a calorie-controlled diet, thereby bringing on the calorie shortage that is necessary for fat burning.
Four capsules provide:
- Vitamin B6 (3.72mg): B Vitamins are often added to diet pills because they help the body extract energy from food. However, B6 is a particularly good choice for a formulation intended for women because it helps prevent the oestrogen shortage that occurs during menopause and can cause the body to become more prone to gain weight.
- Vitamin B12 (6.4ug): Although Vitamin B12 has value in other areas, including energy production, it’s relationship to oestrogen is still somewhat of a grey area. Some studies suggest it helps prevent oestrogen shortages, others do not.
- Chromium (120ug): A mineral that prevents the blood glucose level fluctuations that can cause a desire for sweet food.
- Green coffee (600mg): Green coffee beans provide a fat burning chemical called chlorogenic acid. Although it has the ability to control blood glucose levels, it’s probably got more value here as a metabolism booster and thermogenic fat burner.
- Acai berry (800mg): A highly nutritious fruit that has natural hunger suppressing abilities. Acai is often added to diet pills because it has the power to boost the metabolism and get the body burning calories faster.
- Green tea extract (200mg): Research show green tea is a metabolism booster and thermogenic fat burner.
- Turmeric powder (200mg): A cooking spice that has a hidden secret. It’s called curcumin and it has the ability to reduce the inflammation sometimes caused by obesity. Some studies show it may also have the ability to redress oestrogen imbalances.
- Glucomannan (500mg): A water-soluble fibre with proven appetite suppressing abilities.
- Garcinia cambogia (400mg): The hydroxycitric acid (HCA) provided by this fat burning fruit extract helps vanquish huger and prevents the body from creating further stores of fat.
- Cayenne pepper (60mg): A red pepper extract that has proven appetite suppressing abilities and is equally good as a fat burner.
- Black pepper (20mg): Provides a compound called piperine that improves the bioavailability of other ingredients.
- Raspberry ketones (8mg): Data compiled by researchers in Korea upholds raspberry ketones’ reputation as a fat burner.
Lean Bean Customer Feedback
Customer reviews are very good. A few average customer comments read:
LeanBean Side Effects & Health Issues
Side effects are highly unlikely, but women who are pregnant or nursing an infant are advised to obtain medical clearance before using Leanbean or any other brand of weight loss supplement. The same advice is offered to people using medication and to anyone who has existing health problems.
Leanbean is backed by a 90-day money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
Leanbean is a very impressive product. The ingredients are good, so are customer reviews, and the low cost per bottle makes this one of the most reasonably priced diet pills on the market.
There’s also a guarantee to give customers extra peace of mind, so we have no hesitation in recommending this product. However, although the pills are designed with women in mind, we feel they should work equally well for men.
The formulation’s ability to control oestrogen levels, may help menopausal women reap a little extra benefit, but some Vitamin B and curcumin extract does not possess the potential to cause man-boobs, so guys who want to give it a try have nothing to fear.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Leanbean is exclusive to the manufacturer’s website and, with a price tag of only £35 per bottle (lasts 30 days), it’s a cheap diet pill to buy and bulk buy incentives and discounts are available to further sweeten the pot.