Grenade Killa Ketones is a weight loss supplement designed for women. It’s produced in the UK by Grenade, who boasts the capsules are Europe’s best selling fat burner. Although the company (Grenade) are well respected throughout the industry they do not provide evidence to support such a claim.
According to the official sales page women store fat in different parts of the body than men, carry less muscle mass, and use less fat calories for fuel. Grenade state they are aware of this from years of research, but once again provide no supporting evidence.
The capsules are designed to be used in conjunction with a high protein calorie controlled, low carb diet and promised benefits include:
- Decreased appetite
- Increased metabolism
- Improved calorie and fat burning abilities
- Boosted energy levels
Grenade Killa Ketones Pros and Cons at a Glance
|The Pros||The Cons|
|· Easy to purchase (several suppliers)
· Contains a few promising ingredients
|· Unsupported claims
· Side effects are possible
· Lack of a guarantee
How the Formulation Works
Grenade Killa Ketones appears to be designed to function as a combined appetite suppressant, fat burner, and carb blocker. Appetite suppressants lower the daily calorie intake by dulling the desire for food and can work well alongside carb blockers, which prevent carbohydrates from being digested in the normal manner. Carbohydrates contain a lot of calories. This is reason why potatoes, rice and pasta are usually considered diet-killers, but when carbohydrates cannot be digested in the normal manner they are unable to release all their calories. Fat burners assist weight loss by helping the body to break down existing stores of body fat and typically provide an energy boost as they do so.
Key Ingredients & Possible Benefits
Two capsules provide:
- Caffeine (200mg): Provides energy, increased focus, and improved concentration.
- Ketones (150mg): Some studies show ketones may limit the body’s fat storing ability by altering the lipid metabolic system, but further study is required.
- White Kidney Bean (100mg): A popular carb blocking ingredient that is believed to interfere with the function of important digestive enzymes and prevent them from breaking down carbohydrates.
- African Mango (100mg): its main value appears to be as an appetite suppressant, but some researchers claim African Mango can also cause fat to burn within the cells.
- CLA Powder (100mg): A fatty acid. Grenade states it has the ability decrease womens’ body fat and increase muscle mass at the same time, but this claim cannot be supported by scientific facts.
- Cape Aloes (100mg): More commonly known as Aloe Vera. Used here to support fat burning. This is not likely, but the ingredient is a good source of healthy antioxidants.
- Magnesium Bisglycinate (100mg): A mineral that is required for over 300 enzymatic reactions (in the body), but is not generally associated with weight loss.
- Green Coffee (50mg): A potent source of chlorogenic acid, green coffee bean is a powerful fat burning ingredient with proven abilities.
- Garcinia Cambogia Powder (50mg): The key element is a substance called Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA), which appears to offer considerable weight loss benefits and has performed well in some clinical studies.
- Acai (50mg): A superfruit ingredient that is believed to be a combined fat burner and appetite suppressant.
- L-Carnitine (50mg): Some evidence suggests L-Carnitine boosts metabolic function and helps convert body fat into useable energy.
- Chromium Picolinate (12% – 166.67mcg): Chromium’s reputation as a fat burner has been somewhat tarnished by recent tests that suggest it’s abilities are not as good as was once belived, but it remains a common inclusion in weight loss blends.
- Vitamin B2 (0.7mg), Vitamin B3 (8mg), Vitamin B6 (0.7mg), Vitamin B7 [Biotin] (25mcg): B vitamins are known to be important for many metabolic processes so it is quite common to find one or more of them included in supplements that are designed to boost weight loss.
Customer feedback is mixed.
One customer writes:
But another customer reports less satisfactory results:
Side Effects and Health Issues
Caffeine may cause some users to experience jitters and other unpleasant side effects. White kidney beans have been linked to flatulence and intestinal discomfort. A few of the other ingredients, though usually well tolerated, may prove unsuitable for some users. Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers are advised to consult their GP before using any brand of dietary supplement. People who have existing health issues or who are taking medications should also consult their GP prior to commencing supplementation.
Where to Buy Grenade Killa Ketones
Grenade Killa Ketones can be purchased from the manufacturer’s website and cost around £30 per bottle (60 capsules). It is also possible to purchase via Amazon, and many online retailers also stock the product, but potential buyers need to take note of the lack of a money back guarantee.
Other Similar Diet Pills
There are several diet pills that combine several mechanics of action – in our opinion PhenQ is the leader in this philosophy.
PhenQ can burn excess body while also preventing a portion of fat from entering your system and also suppressing appetite. There is also a long 60 money back promise which underlines their confidence in the product.