Fenitrol is a weight management capsule produced in France and sold directly from the manufacturer’s website. It contains just three ingredients, but if the marketing hype is to be believed this special “cocktail” can provide all the support dieters are likely to need.
Advertised benefits include:
- Helps reduce the appetite
- Limits hunger cravings
- Limits overeating
- Provides increased satiety
- Helps to burn fat
- Promotes urinary elimination
The first four claims can be summed up in two words “appetite suppression”, so at first glance Fenitrol appears to be nothing more than a combined appetite suppressant and fat burner that also functions as a diuretic. Appetite suppressing-fat burning combos are very common, and diuretics offer the most value to people who suffer from water retention, so at first blush Fenitrol fails to blow us away. Let’s take a look at the three main ingredients and take it from there.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
- Carob Seeds: The seeds of the carob tree can be an invaluable aid for anyone who is suffering from digestive problems, such as diarrhea or heartburn. They also improve nutrient absorption and several studies show the high fiber content of carob seeds can provide appetite suppression. The fact that carob is rich in selenium may also promote fat burning because selenium improves thyroid function and thyroid hormones are essential for a healthy metabolism.
- Chicory: Included here for it powers as a diuretic, but a 13-day study conducted at the University of Maastricht in 2011 suggests chicory fibers can help support a lowered calorie intake by providing appetite suppression.
- Cola Nuts: An ingredient that can trigger fat burning courtesy of its high caffeine content. Like any caffeine provider cola nuts can also boost energy levels and improve abilities of concentration. However, cola nut is often used to treat the symptoms of depression and chronic fatigue syndrome, so its presence here may also offer protection against diet-related moodiness.
Fenitrol has accrued an impressive amount of positive customer feedback.
A couple of average customer reviews read:
Side Effects & Health Issues
No problems have been reported, but pregnant or nursing women should never use any brand of diet pill unless their doctor has told them it is safe to do so. People who have known health issues or are taking medication(s) should always seek medical advice before using diet supplements.
A money back guarantee is available.
The Bottom Line
We were initially unimpressed by Fenitrol and questioned if the World needs yet another appetite suppressing and fat burning combo, but had to admit the ingredients should be capable of providing the promised benefits and triggering weight loss. However the thing that really made us sit up and take notice was the amount of positive feedback our investigations unearthed. Many satisfied customers also provided weight loss figures, along with an indication of the time period involved, and their weight loss results appear to be consistent with those quoted on the Fenitrol website. Customer feedback often provides the best indication of product potential, so our skepticism is gone and we are confident Fenitrol can provide the perfect “cocktail” for weight loss success.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Fenitrol is only available from the official website. A single bottle of pills (lasts 30 days), costs €39,90, and the manufacturer states a weight loss of 6 to 8 kilos should be attainable. Bulk buy incentives are available and the best deal goes to customers who order 5 bottles of Fenitrol for €159 and receive a further 2 bottles free of charge. Customers are also given access to free online coaching to further support their weight loss efforts.