When people eat a meal thermogenesis is triggered and the body temperature becomes slightly elevated. This causes the body to burn calories faster than normal. Essential Lab states Abrexin can trick the body into thinking a meal has been eaten when it has not. If food was present in the stomach some of the calories it contained would be burned by the thermogenic process, but the lack of food-provided calories forces the body to look elsewhere and it begins to burn its fat stores instead.
Essential Lab also states the tablets can improve sleep quality. They claim this ability can also assist weight loss because research shows a connection between poor sleep and fat gain. Unfortunately they fail to disclose who conducted the study in question or the control procedures involved.
- Triggers fat burning while sleeping
- One tablet per day is all that is needed
- Targets stubborn fat loss areas
- Does not contain stimulants
- Does not cause side effects
The main ingredient is Thermoferrin and each dose provides 300mg, along with 5mg of Bioperine.
- Bioperine is a patent-protected black pepper extract that is very popular supplement ingredient because it can help other ingredients to be absorbed efficiently.
- Thermoferrin is also a patent-protected ingredient. It provides a compound called lactoferrin (a protein fraction) that is produced by lactating mothers and cattle. Essential Lab’s decision to use Thermoferrin as the main ingredient in Abrexin was based on the results of two scientific studies. However, one of the studies was conducted on rats and what works well for rats does not necessarily work in the same way for humans. The second study is more supportive because it was carried out on 30 obese human volunteers.
The study was conducted in Japan and was carried out over an 8-week period. The volunteers were instructed not to make any changes to their diets or levels of physical activity. Each of them consumed 300mg of lactoferrin every evening. When the researchers examined the data, at the end of the study, they discovered the volunteers who had supplemented with lactoferrin showed a significant reduction in visceral fat (when compared to the placebo group). This lead the researchers to conclude supplementation with 300mg of lactoferrin can reduce visceral fat without the need for the changes in lifestyle that are usually associated with the weight loss process (diet + exercise). However, they also stated further study was required.
Customer testimonials are thin on the ground and show a mixed response to the product.
Side Effects & Health Issues
Essential Lab claims Abrexin is a completely safe product that provides weight loss without side effects. However, they suggest women who are pregnant or nursing a child consult a doctor before taking any tablets.
Where To Buy Abrexin
Abrexin is a diet pill designed to allow the user to reap fat burning benefits of thermogenesis while they are sleeping. The pills are produced and marketed by Essential Lab, but although there is an official Abrexin website, no shopping cart facility is supplied. The site provides links to several respected Canadian retailers, including Loblaws and Walmart, but at the time of this review Fitshop was the only supplier with an active sales page.
It would be fair to say that it is directed squarely at North American and particular the Canadian market, UK and Ireland based customers may find it difficult to buy.
We also found the product listed on Amazon.ca. The price was $59.95 for 40 tablets—$20 more than at Fitshop. Potential users also need to be aware Abrexin is sold without a money back guarantee.
We prefer PhenQ – a multi action non prescription diet pills that utilises the mechanics of a fat burner, fat blocker and appetite suppressant in the one tablet.
PhenQ has a long 60 day money back guarantee and also has no delivery charge to any worldwide destination. Feedback is also remarkably positive.