Défiligne Minceur is a fat burning diet pill marketed by Yves Rocher Laboratoire Santé Naturelle. The company is based in France and their products can be found on the shelves of many French pharmacies, but Yves Rocher is only a brand name.
The company does not manufacture any of the products it distributes. Défiligne Minceur is actually produced in the Netherlands by the Dutch branch of Peters Krizman. The company specializes in producing white label products for other companies to sell and distribute as their own and is also responsible for developing a number of leading European health and wellness products, including the popular AllerMed Active allergy treatment.
Bearing in mind the nature of white label products, the only unique thing about Défiligne Minceur is likely to be the label, but Yves Rocher is a respected company that has been trading for a number of years and offers a good level of customer service. So perhaps the origin of its products are not as important as their abilities.
Other Yves Diet Products
How Défiligne Minceur is Designed to Work
According to the official sales page on the Yves Rocher website, Défiligne Mincer assists dieters in three ways:
- By contributing to lipid metabolism
- By eliminating stored fat
- By providing a slimmer figure
That sounds very good, but Yves Rocher don’t explain how any of this is likely to be achieved. All is not lost though. The ingredient profile may provide an insight into the benefits use of the product might provide.
Key Ingredients and Blend Potential
Each two capsule dose provides:
- Green tea leaves (72mg): A popular metabolism booster and thermogenic fat burner. Green tea’s weight loss enhancing abilities can be supported by numerous studies. You can read the results of one of them online at the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
- Green coffee bean extract (72mg): The chlorogenic acid that is naturally-occurring in green coffee beans assists weight loss by regulating blood sugar levels and encouraging thermogenic fat burning.
- Yerba mate (70mg): A caffeine providing plant extract. Caffeine is good for providing extra energy and also boasts a scientifically proven fat burning ability.
- Guarana seeds (15mg): Guarana seeds are also a caffeine provider, but the ingredient releases its caffeine slowly. This makes it good for providing long lasting benefits and is one of the reasons guarana extracts are often added to energy drinks.
Défiligne Minceur Customer Comments
Défiligne Minceur Side Effects
Défiligne Minceur is not recommended as a suitable weight loss option for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. Anyone who has health problems would be wise to ask their doctor’s advice before using the product. People who are using medications should be equally cautious.
Where to Buy Défiligne Minceur
Although the product can be found in many pharmacies, it may be cheaper to by Défiligne Minceur via the Yves Rocher website because substantial discounts are often available. At the time of this review the price had been cut by 40% and it was possible to buy a 30-day supply of pills for 17,94 € instead of 29,90 €.
Customers are not given a money-back guarantee.
What We Recommend
Our team of reviewers has a great deal of experience in evaluating weight management supplements and anti-obesity products, and are not swayed or mislead by the false claims made by unscrupulous manufacturers. Only the best products get our stamp of approval.
We pay close attention the weight loss enhancing capabilities of every product.